ARCHIVE OCT 2018: LAUGHS FOR LEATHERNECKS Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at Irvine Improv
Back by popular demand!
"Laughs for Leathernecks" is our annual FUNdraiser night of comedy, dinner and silent auction at The Improv in the Irvine Spectrum to be held Monday October 1st.
WHAT: "Laughs for Leathernecks" - Dinner & Comedy Show. There will be a silent auction and door prizes, too!!
COST: $40.00 (includes dinner & show)
WHEN: Monday, Oct 1, 2018
DOORS: 5:30pm (come early to enjoy dinner & silent auction)
COMEDY SHOW: 7:00pm
WHERE: Irvine Improv
527 Spectrum Center Dr
Irvine, CA 92618 (view map & directions)
Attend yourself or Sponsor a Marine(s) or the Ladies of the Regiment whose husbands are deployed for a night of laughs only $40 including dinner, a hilarious star packed comedy show, silent auction and door prizes. Proceeds for this event will be used to provide support and outreach to our Fighting Fifth Marines and their families. Come say "Thank you" to our Marines for their service and sacrifices and join them in a fun-filled evening.
ALL-STAR COMEDY LINE UP FILLED WITH LAUGHTER!!
We have an all-star line up including five outstanding comedians donating their time and talent, including:
- Don Friesen delivers smart, savvy, and highly-caffeinated comedy that manages to be adult-smart yet family-friendly.
- Karen Rontowski’s fast-paced and charmingly optimistic comedy has been featured in clubs, TV, radio and at corporate events. Karen has appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman, Comics Unleashed, Comedy Central and many more.
- Tom Clark has appeared on such shows as TBS’s Conan, CBS’s Late Late Show, The Bob & Tom Radio Show and Comedy Central’s Premium Blend.
- Daniel Eachus is a rising young star in the comedy world performing stand-up and improv throughout the nation’s clubs and recently was featured on Comedy Central’s “Up Next” and Sirius XM’s Comedy Central Radio.
- Tom Riehl Orange County Comedian, Food Rules and the Laff Pack
Let's fill the house with Marines and Spouses! Please make this a great time for those deploying our Marines and spouses. Come join the fun and surround our Leathernecks with love!